Collins Family, Upstate South Carolina
*"Family Care, Chiropractic for Children, Wellness Expertly skilled, compassionate chiropractor! My husband, children, and I greatly adore Dr. Henry! He always takes his time to adjust with amazing skill and has helpful suggestions to ensure our family's well-being."
Mr. S, Taylors, SC
* "Neck Pain and Low Back Pain
I am a school bus driver- I absolutely love my job and can't imagine doing anything else. Several months ago, I started having severe neck and back pain, like I had never experienced before. It got to where I could barely walk, much less operate a school bus safely and efficiently."
D.S., Greenville, SC
* "Chronic Pain from an Auto Accident
I moved to Greenville, SC, in early November, 2007. I had been receiving treatments continuously since September 2002 after being struck from the rear by a tractor-trailer. This accident changed my life, as it set me on a path completely foreign to the life which I had known before."
G.W. Greenville, SC
* "Low Back Pain Dr. Henry has done outstanding work in just a short time. I am now pain free, feeling more energy than I have had in five years. Thank God for Dr. Henry,"
S. C., SSgt, USAF, Retired
* "Fibromyalgia and Arthritis Dear Dr Henry, I am writing this letter to thank you for all the help you have been to me. I have a serious back and neck injury (the result of a service connected accident), as well as fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. These challenges cause me considerable pain and, prior to working with you, serious range of motion limitations. "
M.A., Chiropractor, Spartanburg, SC
* "Tinnitus (ringing in ears) (from another Chiropractor!) Imagine hearing a ringing noise in your ears or buzzing noise that constantly interferes with your everyday life. I was a victim of this debilitating, maddening noise, called tinnitus, that can range in volume from a ring to a roar."
C.C., Upstate South Carolina
* "TMJ and Chronic Neck Pain I have suffered for many years from TMJ and chronic neck pain. I tried many other chiropractors, and while experiencing occasional relief I did not ever feel consistently better. I never felt improvement. "
* "I am a retired RN, and have had degenerative disc disease for over 12 yrs. This has caused me a great deal of pain in my lower back. Unable to walk or do any of the normal everyday activities. I volunteer at the Shriners Hospital for children and was having to give up the one thing I enjoyed most in life. "
* "My life is better. My whole outlook is better. Every time I come its something new! I'm happy after finishing decompression therapy!"
Keith "Goose" Moncrief
* "Back and leg pain are gone and I'm back on the racquetball court."
* "I feel better than I have felt in 5 years."
* "Recovery from 16 mm disc herniation without surgery! I'm glad I got here! From crawling to standing!"
* "I avoided back surgery. I went from a 10/10 pain scale to a zero most of the time."
* "For 15 years I have had pain, which hindered daily activities not to mention the depression the pain caused because of the chronic never ending aspect. All this stemmed from an auto accident, arthritis and scoliosis. All is Dr. Henry handled and kept me walking."
* "Pain 80-90% improved with decompression!"
* "Back pain decreased 80% with decompression. Anyone with real serious back pain should come see you!"
* "I went to Dr. Henry with lower back and hip pain. The pain was so intense in July of 2012 that it was affecting my daily activities and my sleep. The pain had become unmanageable. Dr. Henry did an x-ray and sent me for an MRI. The results were that I had moderate L4 - S1 chronic degenerative disc disease."
* "I have had chronic pain since I was 13 years old. It's gotten worse over the last five years to the point of not being able to walk."
* "No pain for the first time in 10 years! I highly recommend Decompression with Dr. Henry."